We’ve launched our biggest Kickstarter and need your help more than ever! http://kck.st/3qHJpEr
Play the demo and support our Kickstarter here: http://kck.st/3qHJpEr
Allen thought he had his life all figured out. He just graduated university and was headed off to med school. Then a strange letter arrives from a grandfather he never knew.
He’s pulled onto a new path toward a strange mansion filled with even stranger creatures.
These fantasy beings shouldn’t even exist–and yet, they’re somehow familiar. Allen has no time for mysteries, but when he tries to leave he realizes he’s trapped, and so are the magical monsters!
Allen must solve the mystery of his own past while learning magic by “bonding” to one of the fantasy creatures. Otherwise he’ll never get free!
A NSFW tale of magic and love between man and monster with art by the famous bara artist Jouvru! Will Allen escape the magical mansion and continue the life he planned–or has his entire world been turned upside-down?
- Featuring Animated 3D Character Sprites
- Static Sprite Option for Slower Computers
- Includes 35 CGs by the Esteemed Artist Jouvru!
- All Love Interests have a MONSTER FORM!
- Four Routes with a Fifth Route Possible as a DLC!
- A Beautiful Original Sound Track of 15 Songs!
- Over 150,000 Words of Story!
- Numerous NSFW CGs Throughout!
- 16 Possible Endings!
- Press ‘v’ to Have Dialogue Read Out Loud
GO HERE to play the NSFW Demo Game!
We need to hit at least $75,000 to unlock Slagathor as a love interest in a future DLC! This will come out after the game launch.
Key chains and lapel pin are just examples. Final items will be for Dear Monster characters.
Dear Monster is a collaboration between Y Press Games and Studio Lovenuts! Lovenuts is the studio who created the very positively reviewed visual novel Sentimental Trickster!
- Dear Monster is being written by the Polish authors Justyna Pustelnik and Lukasz Skubek.
- The riveting original sound track was composed by Michal Ratkowski.
- That gorgeous game trailer was produced by Studio Kosen.
- The game is programmed by the talented programmer Nautilus from Y Press Games.
- The beautiful GUI and graphic design for this Kickstarter is by Anna Hideyuki.
- Backgrounds were made by the exceptional GVIO Art Studio.
- Sprites were animated by Brian Tsui, leader of Iron Vertex.
What’s Y Press Games doing? In addition to publishing, programming, and financing the project, we’re keeping things on schedule. With Y Press Games overseeing some of the project management you know you’ll get this game on time!