It’s unfortunate that many people contact us for keys to our game with the intention of reselling them. To ensure that no keys to our games are sold online, we require all key requests to follow our guidelines below.
If you’d like a key for one of our games for promotional reasons, please follow these guidelines:
- Contact us through our Contact Page.
- Provide a link to where we’ll see your promotion of the game.
- Prove to us that you are actually the owner or a contributor to the place you linked in one of these ways:
- Provide your Curator Connect information for Steam.
- Use an email ending in your business URL, not gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc.
- Have your email address accessible on your YouTube ‘About’ page, and link to that as evidence that you are that YouTuber.
- Provide us a link to a private blog post that demonstrates that you are the owner of the blog by mentioning your request to Y Press Games.
- Find some other way to demonstrate to us that you’re the are the person you say you are.
- Streamers must also follow our guidelines here.
- Bloggers, reviewers, or other promoters must agree to have a clickable link to the Steam page, where a person can purchase the game, in their content.