Here are some lovely videos of the demo. These videos really help out the campaign. I hope you’ll like, comment, or subscribe (but like at the very least) to help the algorithm and get these videos seen by more people!
This YouTuber has gotten over 1,000 views in less than 24 hours. He only did the first part of the demo, so give him some love so he’ll actually get to the sexy-times! He’s very funny and does good voices too! Thanks AwesomePerfection1! Leave him a like or comment here: https://youtu.be/0APGatyngsc
We love MeowieCakes because of the way she censors! It’s worth watching just for the shocked penis cats. She also meows when she doesn’t want to read sexy-stuff. PURE GOLD!! Leave her some love here: https://youtu.be/vk55MPY-6OU
ArcadeStarJosten wins the uke-voice contest! He also has a great way of censoring and tends to scream when he sees luscious man-bodies. Make sure you give him lots of love here: https://youtu.be/MGvPhLuurJ0 (We love his video intro too!!)
Fudanshi Life censors with screaming anime characters!! It’s a hoot. He was the first to make a video for TTAI so he gets mad props for that! Show your love here: https://youtu.be/Bbd6jsGV0V0
Did we miss any? Give us links in the comments! This is a FANTASTIC thing for YouTubers to do for our campaign. It takes a lot of time and effort and they get paid in views–so watch!!
Not only do you get to give input on your character’s image and lines in the game, not only do you get autographed art of your character, not only do you get all the Cuddly Incubus rewards, you can also do the voice of your character in the game if you want! There’s so many awesome NPCs to be as! Here’s a few ideas (but not all):
• The Nosy Reporter! Be that reporter who ticked off Chiyoko. Do you sneak into the quarantine to stick a mic in Vald’s face, or do you pretend you’re Kenta showing up for the temp job outside the institute? Or do you just show up on a TV screen somewhere to blather conspiracy theories about the incubi?
• The Linguist! You know, that linguist knew what the incubi needed but they wouldn’t to tell the Professor. Are they a total prude, or were they trying to save an incubus for themself? We could put their sprite on a computer terminal so they can have a talk with an incubus.
• A Protestor! You’re outside the institute with a big sign! What does it say? Is it ‘Share The Aliens With the Rest of Us’ or ‘There’s No Such Thing as Aliens – Prove Me Wrong!’
• A Cartoon Character! The incubi have computers in their rooms. They watch stuff on it that frankly messes with their heads! Will you be that creepy pasta YouTube monster that effs Harsi up? Or will you be Madam Puffalump from the Land o’ Lollipops to make Devi cheer with glee!
• A Fluffball! A fluffball pops through the interdimentional portal while Raiden’s working on it. Why is this fluffball here? What does it have to say? Is it trying to be the obligatory cute anime character? Is he there to cheer Kenta up? Is this Vald’s pet fluffball looking for him? Or is it something Raiden will toss back in the portal immediately because the damn things multiply tribble-style?
• A Hallucination! The incubi are messing with certain characters, but who knows how humans respond to incubi powers. They may end up seeing something strange, like a giant talking wang, or a furry version of one of the incubi. Like, seriously, this is fairly wide open. It’s a great chance to be a naked character.
• A Half-Human Half-Inch Worm! Because Raiden is using the privacy of the quarantine to work on some seriously gnarly projects, ‘yo—or it may be one of the Olimites, the visitor from the other dimension who warned of the incubi coming! When you go to talk to him and he stuffs the suspicious looking thing in his pocket you’re kind of annoyed. Like…it’s talking and stuff.
• Kenta’s Inspirational Anime Character in a Locket! It can’t be anything copywritten unless it’s a pretty obvious parody, like Yuri with Lice or something. Kenta opens the locket to get motivation when he’s down, and Locket Character always has something awesome to say!
• Something else! Seriously, if you’re thinking about this perk just pitch me your idea and I’ll tell you how we can work it in. If you’re not a backer yet, then reach me through Facebook!
Yaoimila recently did a podcast interview with the lovely women from Top to Bottom about To Trust an Incubus. A lot of interesting things were discussed, including the next game we have planned. Give a listen here:
We’re at the hump of the Kickstarter bell curve right now. Things have slowed down drastically, as they always do in the middle of a campaign. This is understandable, but still not great when we have so many stretch goals to uncover.
One way to get back on track is for you to take part in our Thunderclap. Many of you have already signed up to clap us. Thank you so much!! If you haven’t signed up, I hope you’ll consider helping out.
Thunderclap is an app that gets people to agree to tweet, post on Facebook, post on a Facebook Page, or post on Tumblr about our campaign. We’ve been taking sign-ups for weeks and on March 20th a huge clap will go out all at once, telling people about the Kickstarter.
Then click the buttons to promote us on your Facebooks, Twitter, and Tumblrs. Please do every Facebook Page, Facebook account, Twitter, and Tumblr that you can!
When you do, this message and this image will appear on your accounts, helping to promote us!
“To Trust an Incubus – a Yaoi/Bara Visual Novel! Play the demo and support our Kickstarter. 18+ Sci-Fi Gay PC Game!!! http://thndr.me/hiF21g”
Of course, don’t participate if posting about an adult gay game will cause trouble for you! But if you’re free to post whatever you want, we’d really appreciate your support–and that’s to everyone who signed up to support us already!!